France's sixth-biggest commune, La Teste de Buch is the largest town in Arcachon Bay.
Set on the Atlantic Coast, explore the famed site around Arcachon Bay, such as the Dune of Pilat, Cazaux Lake or the resort of Pyla-sur-Mer.
You will also appreciate the wonderful combination of the ocean coastlines and acres upon acres of forests.
"La Pinèda" campsite is a couple of miles from Cazaux Lake, just four miles from the ocean and seven miles from Arcachon town centre. Here the relaxing atmosphere in the heart of the Landes forest is the perfect getaway to recharge your batteries and enjoy a change of scene!
CAMPSITE WATER PARK
In exotic surroundings, take a swim or relax by the pool in the campsite's very own water park.
La Pinéda has something for all ages:
- 2 pools (incl. 1 covered heated pool)
- Paddling pool
- Water slides and pool
- Pirate ship
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
Charcoal + gas barbecues are prohibited, only electric barbecues are permitted
Bassin of Arcachon: 10 km - La Teste zoo: 3 km - Arcachon: 15 km - Bordeaux: 50 km - Dune of Pilat: 7 km - Ornithological Park: 15 km
On this campsite the Fun Dose is purple. This means it's a very lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following:
- The Clapou Club for 4-6 year olds and Policator Club for 7-10 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (11-17 year olds) meet up five times a week.
- 4 activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Aquatic wake-up call every morning, sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised all day long.
- 4 big evening events are organized per week and we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.
- Additionally, many evenings are hosted by hired entertainers and performers who provide high quality shows.